Greenridge want you to feel safe whilst you are visiting our website and to know we are committed to protecting your privacy, part of treating clients with respect.
Regulation & Your Rights
The Data Protection Act 1998 remains in force and protection increased in May 2018, via EU wide, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This gives individuals more choice and control over how personal data is used, along with greater fairness and transparency.
The focus of regulation is on complex data gathering organisations, personal profiling and consent. Whilst we only gather data as part of an open, medical process, keeping in line with regulation still makes sense.
The data controller for information collected via this website is Greenridge 84 Brook Street London W1K 5EH and the main contact point.
Our lawful basis for processing your data is legitimate interest in meeting client requests, where potential clients freely provided their data. This is retained as long as needed and may be kept on record for future care.
You should be aware of your rights under GDPR:
- To know what information is collected and how – In this case supplied by you, via a form, or email.
- To access your data and have this corrected, or deleted – We are happy to comply well within the month allowed.
- To know if your data will be shared – Other than internally, we may share data with medical services.
- To be aware of unknown, or untoward effects – More applicable to social, or ad data, we knowingly cause no ill effect.
- Not to be subject to automated decision making, or profiling – Again, more ad, or social network related.
If you have any queries on GDPR compliance, please contact us. You also have a right at any time to raise concerns with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) about the way your data is being managed.
Protecting Your Details
Our website is professionally built and maintained with security in mind.
Your personal details are regarded by us as your property and protected accordingly. Beyond the website itself, we have procedures in place at our clinics to safeguard information collected online.
You are entitled and welcome to check any information we hold relating to you. Copies can be made available, providing reasonable notice is given. If you believe any information we have is incorrect, or incomplete, we will make appropriate changes.