We are looking for a Management Accountant to work closely with our Financial Controller in our Finance department on a full time basis. This role is based in our administrative offices in Elstree but the successful candidate may be required to spend some time in our Mayfair office.
- Bookkeeping for a number of companies including balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of detailed property management accounts.
- Review and analysis of financial performance of property portfolio
- Assistance with year end procedures including liaising with accountants/auditors
- Ensuring day to day compliance with financial procedures
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparing and monitoring cash flow forecasts
- Maintenance of internal property database
- AAT qualified or higher
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in an accountancy practice
- Intermediate/Advance IT skills
- Experienced with Quickbooks Online
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Property Investment background would be ideal
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
Applicants should in the first instance send their CV to David Leong at email@example.com
Assistant Property Investment Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Property Investment/Asset Manager to work directly with our investment directors in a newly created position. The role will involve a combination of investment and asset management work with a focus on UK regional property. The successful candidate will be based in our Mayfair office on a full-time basis.
- In conjunction with our directors, source and acquire investment opportunities through a well-established network of contacts across the UK.
- Assist with due diligence requirements in relation to investment acquisitions and sales.
- Set an asset management strategy for individual assets and execute the strategy to add value via surrenders, lease renewals, letting and refurbishment initiatives.
- Retain existing and build new relationships with external consultants.
- Manage external advisors across a range of disciplines.
- Produce investment and asset management reports/recommendations for presentation to the Board and external investors.
- Professional Degree
- MRICS qualified, with at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Proven knowledge of the property investment market
- Successful track record in delivering asset management initiatives
- Experience across all major commercial property sectors desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong appraisal and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated mindset
- Team Focused
Applicants should in the first instance send their CV to Alex Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org